Many people are somewhat hesitant to begin the process of installing new vinyl windows due to concerns about the length of time the installation process will take and the disruption it will cause to their daily lives. Reputable window companies employ highly skilled, experienced staff that can complete the process quickly and efficiently whilst retaining the highest of standards. Homeowners in locations such as Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough and Durham envisage a lengthy, drawn out process which may not be suitable for the seasonal climate. Reputable window companies ensure that, regardless of the weather conditions, customers and their homes will benefit from an efficient service throughout the entire process.
A Step by Step Guide to the Vinyl Windows Installation Process
Vinyl windows are an extremely popular choice with homeowners when deciding upon a material for a window replacement project. Outlined below is a step by step guide to the vinyl window instillation process from initial contact to project completion:
- Initial Point of Contact – The majority of companies provide their contact details on their website. The most popular way to make contact is to give them a call and discuss your needs and requirements with one of their friendly staff members. A home consultation will then be arranged with a specialist staff member at a time convenient to yourself.
- What to Expect at the Consultation – An experienced consultant will visit you in your home and discuss your individual needs and requirements before offering you advice and guidance as to the most suitable solution. After an agreement is in place, the consultant will measure the windows and take other information that is required.
- The Quotation Process and the Final Planning Stage – The consultant will contact you again and explain the quote, how the quote was calculated and what it includes. This is a great time for you to review the plan and make any necessary amendments to your window replacement project. A senior installation manager will then re-measure the windows and approve the work to be carried out.
- Preparing for the Window Replacement Project – It is advisable to make some preparations in your home prior to the work commencing. Furniture should be moved away from windows and a clear pathway made for access to the home.
- The Window Replacement Project Itself – It is important to notify the installation team with regards to the usage of specific rooms and at what particular times these rooms are used, so that they can plan the project. Security aspects such as alarm systems should be turned off whilst the vinyl windows are being installed. Following successful completion of the project, a senior staff member will provide a tour and demonstration of the work carried out to ensure it meets your requirements.
- Aftercare Services – Your home will be left in a clean and tidy manner. Dust and rubbish will be collected and removed from your home by the installation team. A range of aftercare services are also available with many window companies.
Superior Home Improvements is an experienced window installation company that specialise in vinyl windows. To speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members please call us on 416-287-0333.