Like many property owners, you may be considering window replacement for a variety of reasons, be they efficiency, financial or style. Vinyl windows should absolutely be at the top of your list of choices. More than two thirds of windows sold today are vinyl windows and there are a variety of reasons for this.
Making the Switch to Vinyl Windows:
It’s important to do your research before making the switch and you likely already know several of the reasons why vinyl window replacement has become so popular in recent years despite being available since the 1970s. But if not, here are 5 reasons why vinyl window replacement is a no-brainer.
- Efficiency: Vinyl windows are hands down one of the most energy efficient options out there. With the cost of energy rising more and more every year, energy efficiency is a real concern. Vinyl windows are never described as “drafty” like their old fashioned counterparts because they are engineered differently. Window companies can also provide you with an array of insulation options to best fit your specific situation.
- Maintenance: Tired of spending time, energy and money maintaining your old windows? Then vinyl windows are the right choice for you. These windows are incredibly low maintenance. No sanding or painting necessary! All they require is a simple wipe down to clean the dirt off their non-porous surface.
- Cost: These days, money is a concern for all property owners and vinyl windows are simply one of the most inexpensive options in the market. Sure, custom wood windows can look great, but the beauty of vinyl windows is that they can look nearly identical at a fraction of the cost of wood windows. The reasonable price alone makes these an attractive option for most property owners. Once you consider installation, maintenance and energy cost savings, vinyl windows are the clear choice for the financially savvy.30
- Options: Due to its ease, window companies love to deal with vinyl window replacement. This means there are lots of style, insulation and price choices for the consumer. Not only are they are a good fit for all different types of properties, but they are also available for properties which may be more unique.
- Style: Your house looks great! Who doesn’t want to hear this from the neighbours? Quite simply, vinyl windows look great on any property and more importantly, they’ll continue to look great long after other materials have weathered and fallen apart. Engineered to withstand even the harshest elements, vinyl windows can last a lifetime. In fact, many window companies offer a lifetime warranty. On top of that, with lots of styles to choose from, these windows can match most architecture.
As you can see, window replacement doesn’t need to be such a headache. For these simple reasons, replacing your existing windows with vinyl windows can save you time, money and effort, all while making your property look great. This investment is definitely a window to the future!